David Paxton Chairs Two Well-attended CLE Events
Employment & Labor Law team leader David Paxton recently chaired the Virginia CLE’s 23rd Annual Employment Law Update programs in Richmond (May 8) and in Fairfax (May 15). This program, which drew over 180 attendees at the two locations, is one of the oldest and best attended seminars on labor and employment law in Virginia.
In addition to annual survey updates of new case decisions, the topics covered by the various panels included:
- Trade Secrets and Lessons learned from DuPont v Kolon Industries
- ENDA or not
- The Evolving Role of Gender in the Workplace
- Constant Headache – Managing Sick and Injured Workers
- Litigating Restrictive Covenants after Assurance Data
- The Era of the Whistleblower – Hype or Reality?
Video replays will be available in the future.