Updates On Construction of the Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel Expansion
Much like the I-81 construction in the western part of Virginia, the HRBT expansion project promises to have major implications for the southeastern part of the Commonwealth and beyond. In the immediate term, the massive construction project will be an undertaking like few other projects have ever seen. In the longer term, the economic benefits for the Commonwealth should prove real and significant.
Our construction team continues to monitor these major projects, and has established this page to provide a resource for information about the on-going construction and any major issues related to it. We are available to assist with construction claims, payment disputes, surety and bonding claims, environmental issues, intellectual property, and many other issues that may arise during the course of the HRBT work.
- Hampton Road Bridge-Tunnel Expansion Project (HRBT Expansion)
- Hampton Road Bridge-Tunnel Expansion Project (Hampton Roads Connector Partners)
- Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel expansion incorporates new tunnel boring technology
- VDOT hoping to have permit for construction on HRBT expansion project by August
- VDOT delivers update on $3.8-billion HRBT expansion project | WAVY.com
- $3.8 billion HRBT expansion can now start construction, VDOT says – The Virginian-Pilot – The Virginian-Pilot