What You Can Expect When Visiting Gentry Locke During the COVID-19 Crisis
Until further notice, we request visitors to our offices cooperate with our efforts to reduce the health risks associated with the current COVID-19 crisis:
- Please call ahead and schedule all visits to our office.
- Prior to your appointment, please let us know if you, your client, or a member of your party: (1) have become ill with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, shortness of breath, coughing, upset stomach, body aches), or (2) have been exposed to or have come into close contact with someone who has become ill with symptoms associated with COVID-19 or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- During your visit to the office, please use good health hygiene, including no handshakes, hugs, covering coughs and sneezes, hand washing or sanitizing, and wearing a mask if you use the restroom facilities.
- We encourage the liberal use of hand sanitizer. Containers of hand sanitizer are located throughout the office. If you cannot find one, please ask.
- Social distancing will be used throughout your visit as much as possible. Please sit only in designated seating areas to help maintain social distancing.
- Face Coverings and Masks
- Face coverings are recommended if you have not been fully vaccinated.
- If you do not have a mask, we will gladly provide one for you.
We look forward to a time when we can resume more traditional means of in-person greetings and interactions, but the infectious nature of this virus requires all of us to be more reserved. Gentry Locke is doing its part to reduce the risk of transmission. We ask your indulgence and cooperation. If for any reason you find any of these guidelines objectionable, we will be glad to discuss them with you. Unfortunately, until federal and state guidelines change, we believe these ground rules are needed to protect our workforce and to provide a healthy and safe work environment for you.