What You Can Expect When Visiting Gentry Locke During the COVID-19 Crisis
Until further notice, we request visitors to our offices cooperate with our efforts to reduce the health risks associated with the current COVID-19 crisis:
- Please call ahead and schedule all visits to our office.
- Prior to your appointment, please let us know if you, your client, or a member of your party: (1) have become ill with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, shortness of breath, coughing, upset stomach, body aches), or (2) have been exposed to or have come into close contact with someone who has become ill with symptoms associated with COVID-19 or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Upon arrival to the office building, please call the number provided and a member of the firm will meet you in the 1st floor lobby. At that time, you may be asked if you have been ill with COVID-19 related symptoms or have been exposed to, or in close contact with, someone who has been diagnosed with or has been ill with symptoms related to COVID-19 in the past 14 days. After this screening, you will be escorted to your meeting.
- Face Coverings and Masks
- It will be necessary for you to wear an appropriate face covering/mask as you come into the office building.
- We ask that you continue to wear your face covering/mask at all times when social distancing cannot be maintained, this includes when using the restroom facilities.
- If you do not have a mask, we will gladly provide one for you.
- During your visit to the office, please use good health hygiene, including no handshakes, hugs, covering coughs and sneezes, hand washing or sanitizing, and wearing a mask if you use the restroom facilities.
- We encourage the liberal use of hand sanitizer. Containers of hand sanitizer are located throughout the office. If you cannot find one, please ask.
- Social distancing will be used throughout your visit as much as possible. Please sit only in designated seating areas to help maintain social distancing.