Heavy Duty Towing and Recovery involves the safe and quick clearance of large casualties and sometimes hazardous materials left behind after a heavy vehicle accident.
Heavy Duty Recovery Operators act essentially as first responders in order to clean up Virginia’s roadways in order to keep motorists safe and allow commerce to flow freely. For example, these individuals assist with the safe and expedited clearing of:
- Large Trucks
- Hot Shots and Car Haulers
- Large and Heavy Equipment
- Construction Materials
- Hazardous Waste
- And all manner of cargo from frozen chicken to tomatoes to rolls of paper.
Gentry Locke’s Heavy Duty Recovery team is handled by attorneys who know this industry inside and out. Alicha Grubb has even completed the T.R.I.P. I and II required training. These attorneys provide comprehensive representation and counseling on a broad range of commercial matters to assist Operators with the following:
- Collecting invoices from the owner, lessee, and insurance company involved
- Pursuing MCS-90 payments
- Negotiating and drafting regulations and laws that affect the towing and recovery industry in partnership with our Government and Regulatory Affairs team
- Advising on Virginia’s lien process