Gentry Locke attorneys are experienced in assisting clients with corporate restructuring, reorganization and related litigation.
Our services may include the following:
- Handle corporate restructurings (in and out of court), debt for equity exchanges, workouts, sales and insolvency-related litigation
- Prosecution and defense against fraudulent transfer, preferential transfer, dischargeability and successor liability actions
- Suits against borrowers and guarantors to enforce local and foreign judgments
- Foreclosures, deeds in lieu of foreclosure and recovery of rents and other income
- Recovery, repossession and liquidation of collateral such as inventory, accounts, stock, negotiable instruments and other personal property through public or private sale