Nine Gentry Locke Attorneys Recognized as “2014 Legal Elite” in Virginia
Nine attorneys in the Virginia law firm of Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore have earned recognition among the 2014 Legal Elite in Virginia.
Each year, Virginia Business magazine asks all in-state members of the Virginia Bar to nominate and select attorneys whom they hold in the highest regard or would recommend to others across 16 practice areas.
The following Gentry Locke attorneys are among a prestigious roster chosen by their peers:
- J. Rudy Austin: Civil Litigation
- G. Franklin Flippin: Business Law
- Gregory J. Haley: Real Estate/Land Use
- Joshua C. Johnson: Construction
- K. Brett Marston: Construction
- Monica T. Monday: Appellate Law
- James J. O’Keeffe, IV: Appellate Law
- W. David Paxton: Labor/Employment
- J. Scott Sexton: Civil Litigation