Lindsey’s practice focuses on real estate, land use, and zoning and environmental law. Prior to joining the firm, Lindsey was an associate with a northern Virginia law firm.
She received her Juris Doctor from the University of Richmond School of Law and her Master of Environmental Law and Policy from Vermont Law School.
House plants I've collected
Highest elevation hiked
Most people are lucky to keep one plant alive, but over 30? You must have a green thumb.
I didn’t say I was able to keep them all alive! I’ve definitely had my fair share of ones that didn’t make it. I find peace in nature and enjoy having plants around me to recreate that vibe. Some of my plants were collected during my travels or were passed down generations. I try my best to keep those ones alive.
You have a fascination with eclectic home décor. Give us an example.
I find odd décor amusing. Think a small table with bird legs as table legs or a towel rack where the end knobs are actually two hands holding it up. Recently, I bought an antique glass dish shaped like a chicken sitting on a nest that I’m going to put in my office for candy. I enjoy things that are clever and make me laugh when I look at them.
I see you're a hiker. Tell me about some of the places you've hiked.
I've hiked some really beautiful places like Mt. Hunger in Vermont, Rifle Peak in Nevada, and parts of the Appalachian Trail in Virginia. Put me on the path less traveled with no cell service, and I'll be happy.
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D.
- Vermont Law School, Master of Environmental Law and Policy with Distinction
- Christopher Newport University, B.A. in Sociology with a Concentration in Criminology
- Counsel clients on encroachments, boundary disputes, covenant violations, and zoning issues
- Research and draft analysis on local zoning ordinances and approved site plans for boundary locations
- Communicate with state and local government officials for local zoning and land use information
- Draft motions and briefs for complex class action environmental litigation
- Research and advise on issues regarding federal and state law air, water, and toxic torts
- Draft policy white paper and provide course of action recommendations on hazardous substances
Member, Virginia State Bar
Board Member, Virginia State Bar Board of Governors-Environmental Law Section
Assistant Attorney General’s Award for Excellence – Department of Justice, Environment and Natural Resources Division
CALI Award for Excellence for highest grade in Environmental Law