Corporate Aircraft Transactions
Gentry Locke represents leasing companies, corporations and individuals in the acquisition, financing, leasing and sale of commercial and corporate aircraft.
Group Chair Bill Gust is active in handling the purchase and sale of fixed and rotary wing aircraft, and regularly advises aircraft owners and aviation companies relative to aircraft purchase, leasing, and FAR Part 91 and Part 135 operations. Our attorneys also help clients implement of their corporate strategies and operational arrangements including:
- Entity structuring for aircraft ownership
- Fractional share operations
- Ground-handling and maintenance agreements
- Fixed based operators
- Buy-sell agreements
- Aircraft partnership agreements
- Aircraft wet and dry leases, hangar leases, airport premises leases and equipment leases.
- Aircraft management agreements under Part 91 and 135
- Aircraft charter operator agreements
- Aircraft sales and purchase agreements
Have questions? Contact us.