Abigail serves as Gentry Locke’s Government Relations Specialist where she combines her love for public policy, data analysis, and writing to help support and deliver thoughtful legislative and communications strategies for clients. Before coming to Gentry Locke in 2019, Abigail served under Virginia Senator Frank Ruff where she aided the Senator and staff during the legislative session and assisted in coordinating his re-election campaign. She received her Bachelor of Arts from the College of William & Mary where she studied Government and Arabic.
College of William & Mary, Bachelor of Arts in Government and Arabic
- Wrote and published op-eds to advance clients’ legislative and regulatory interests.
- Representation of clients in various regulatory work groups.
- Developed and executed contribution plans for political action committees.
- Planned and organized fundraisers and community events.
- Developed marketing materials and presentations for regional business conferences.
- Created and maintained social media, newsletters, and web content for grassroots campaigns and legal blogs.
- Serves as Junior Board Member and Events Chair for the Children’s Home Society of Virginia, an adoption and foster care agency based in Richmond.