Twenty-four Gentry Locke Attorneys Named to “Virginia Super Lawyers” for 2012
Fifteen Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore attorneys have been named Virginia Super Lawyers for 2012, and nine have been named Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
Virginia Super Lawyers:
- J. Rudy Austin: Construction Litigation
- Matthew W. Broughton: Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
- G. Franklin Flippin: Business/Corporate
- W. William Gust: Tax
- Gregory J. Haley: Business Litigation
- Guy M. Harbert, III: Personal Injury Defense: General
- Paul G. Klockenbrink: Employment & Labor
- K. Brett Marston: Construction Litigation
- Monica T. Monday: Appellate
- S. D. Roberts Moore: Professional Liability: Plaintiff
- G. Michael Pace, Jr.: Real Estate
- W. David Paxton: Employment & Labor
- William R. Rakes: Business Litigation
- J. Scott Sexton: Business Litigation
- Bruce C. Stockburger: Business/Corporate
Virginia Super Lawyer Rising Stars:
- Benjamin D. Byrd: Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
- Lindsey A. Coley: Employment & Labor
- Lewis Conner: Business/Corporate
- Lauren E. Davis: Personal Injury Plaintiff: Medical
- Michael J. Finney: Business/Corporate
- Gregory D. Habeeb: Business Litigation
- Anthony M. Russell: Personal Injury Plaintiff: Medical
- Spencer M. Wiegard: Construction Litigation
- Kathleen L. Wright: Business Litigation
Super Lawyers names Virginia’s top lawyers as nominated by their peers across the state. A research department then evaluates each candidate based upon 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. The final published list represents no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the Commonwealth across more than 70 practice areas.
Super Lawyers Rising Stars names Virginia’s top attorneys under 40, or those who have been practicing less than 10 years, as nominated by their peers across the Commonwealth. A research department then evaluates each candidate based upon 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. The final published list represents no more than 2.5 percent of qualifying Virginia attorneys.
The 2012 Virginia Super Lawyers will be recognized in a special advertising section in Richmond Magazine and Hampton Roads Magazine in June, as well as a separate magazine publication, Virginia Super Lawyers 2012.