Twelve Gentry Locke Lawyers Named to 2012 Virginia Legal Elite
The Virginia law firm of Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore is pleased to announce that twelve of its attorneys have been designated Virginia Legal Elite lawyers by Virginia Business magazine.
- Thomas J. Bondurant, Jr. – Criminal Law
- David N. Cohan – Intellectual Property
- G. Franklin Flippin – Business Law
- W. William Gust – Taxes/Estates/Trusts
- Gregory J. Haley – Legislative/Regulatory/Administrative
- K. Brett Marston – Construction
- Monica T. Monday – Appellate
- James J. O’Keeffe, IV – Appellate
- G. Michael Pace, Jr. – Real Estate/Land Use
- W. David Paxton – Labor/Employment
- J. Scott Sexton – Civil Litigation
- Bruce C. Stockburger – Health Law
The Virginia Legal Elite are chosen through a survey conducted by Virginia Business and The Virginia Bar Association. The magazine e-mailed electronic ballots and lawyers voted for their peers who have demonstrated exceptional levels of expertise in sixteen areas of practice.