Although unusual in the past, criminal enforcement of environmental regulations is a growing strategy selected by regulators or criminal prosecutors. Attorneys at Gentry Locke are experienced in providing legal services in the event of threatened or pending criminal prosecutions.
The services we provide our clients include:
- Counseling individual or corporate clients in the event of suspected or threatened criminal prosecution for environmental matters
- Search warrant management
- Grand jury preparation and management
- Record retention and control
- Representation for trial and sentencing