An ounce of prevention is certainly worth more than a pound of cure when it comes to the defense of employment litigation claims. The employment attorneys at Gentry Locke have extensive experience in customizing handbooks and policies. Specifically, we:
- Design policies and procedures that reduce the risk of claims of discrimination, wage and hour violations, and wrongful and retaliatory discharge
- Review and revise policies and handbooks to ensure compliance with all federal and state laws
- Advise clients on legal developments and changes in employment statutes
- Provide audits of personnel policies and procedures
- Provide supervisor training
We are also well aware that the NLRB is aggressively challenging common handbook policies (e.g., confidentiality, non-disparagement, media relations, social media use) and we represent employers as to any such claims.Have questions? Contact us.