Bringing transactions to a close. Every day.
The Mergers & Acquisitions attorneys at Gentry Locke represent individuals and businesses in intrastate, interstate, and international transactions. We have represented both shareholders and management in these matters. Our Firm’s breadth of practical knowledge enables us to structure transactions to minimize the impact of taxes and other costs and liabilities to our clients. Gentry Locke’s Mergers & Acquisitions attorneys help realize, protect, and maximize the value of your business.
The legal services provided by our business attorneys address the following issues:
- Preparing and negotiating purchase agreements, leases, employment contracts, and other definitive agreements
- Sales of stock, reorganizations, sales of assets, mergers, and reverse mergers in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, technology, and health care
- Federal, state, and international tax matters
- Filings with state and federal regulatory authorities such as the SEC and State Corporation Commission
- WARN Act notice
- Advise on credit agreements and other financing requirements
- Coordinating with investment bankers, accountants, and other advisors
- Rollover investments
- Due diligence requests and responses
- Representations and Warranties Insurance