Gentry Locke attorneys again recognized as 2017 ‘Legal Elite’
ROANOKE, Va. (December 8, 2017) – The Virginia law firm of Gentry Locke is pleased to announce that 11 firm attorneys have been named to Virginia Business magazine’s “2017 Virginia Legal Elite” list:
- J. Rudy Austin: Construction Law
- Thomas J. Bondurant, Jr.: Criminal Law
- Michael J. Finney: Civil Litigation
- W. William Gust: Taxes/Estates/Trusts Law
- Todd A. Leeson: Labor/Employment Law
- K. Brett Marston: Construction Law
- Monica Taylor Monday: Appellate Law
- Bruce C. Stockburger: Corporate Counsel/Tax Law
- Maxwell H. Wiegard: Environmental Law
- Charles L. Williams: Environmental Law
- Clark H. Worthy: Real Estate/Land Use Law
The annual Legal Elite list recognizes lawyers across 18 practice areas who are selected by their peers as outstanding attorneys. Virginia Business and The Virginia Bar Association established the list in 2000 and voting is open to any licensed Virginia lawyer. For 2017, approximately 1,400 lawyers nominated more than 4,000 attorneys. More than 1,000 lawyers, about a quarter of the total nominees, made the final Legal Elite list, which can be seen in its entirety here.
About Gentry Locke
With more than 55 lawyers practicing across a range of disciplines, Gentry Locke brings uncommon thinking and deep experience to the legal and business challenges of companies, institutions, organizations and individuals—a commitment the firm has met since 1923. Operating from offices in Roanoke and Lynchburg, Va., Gentry Locke serves clients in Virginia and across the U.S., as well as worldwide as a member firm of the ALFA International Legal Network. Meet the firm’s dynamic attorneys and learn more about its fierce drive to achieve success for its clients by exploring this website.