Ten Gentry Locke attorneys named to 2018 “Legal Elite” list
ROANOKE, Va. (December 1, 2018 ) – The Virginia law firm of Gentry Locke is pleased to announce that ten attorneys have been named “2018 Legal Elite” by Virginia Business magazine. The 2018 Legal Elite list is Virginia Business magazine’s 19th annual report. It is determined by peer votes and is divided into 18 specialties. The Gentry Locke attorneys listed as “Legal Elite” for 2018 are:
- J. Rudy Austin: Construction Law (Retired in 2018)
- Thomas J. Bondurant, Jr.: Criminal Law
- Christen C. Church: Intellectual Property
- Michael J. Finney: Litigation
- W. William Gust: Business Law
- Kevin Walker Holt: Litigation
- K. Brett Marston: Construction Law
- Monica Taylor Monday: Appellate Law
- W. David Paxton: Labor/Employment
- Bruce C. Stockburger: Health Law
Virginia Business annually polls more than 14,000 attorneys in the Commonwealth, asking them to select from their peers the best lawyers in each practice category. This year, 1,062 lawyers submitted the names of 3,423 nominees. The 2018 list can be seen in its entirety here.
About Gentry Locke
With more than 55 lawyers practicing across a range of disciplines, Gentry Locke brings uncommon thinking and deep experience to the legal and business challenges of companies, institutions, organizations and individuals—a commitment the firm has met since 1923. Operating from offices in Roanoke, Lynchburg and Richmond Va., Gentry Locke serves clients across Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic region. Meet the firm’s dynamic attorneys and learn more about its fierce drive to achieve success for its clients by exploring this website.